Instant Pot Recipes: Coming Soon

Hello my friends, 

I received an Instant Pot for Christmas and have finally starting trying to use it. I am a diehard Crock Pot woman, but thought what the heck, maybe I can get the hang of this new gadget too. One thing I noticed and would have appreciated would have been a few recipes or even a recipe book just to get me started. The chart I did receive did give some info as to times vs weight vs food, but recipes no. 

So in the next few weeks I will be trying out recipes in my Instant Pot and sharing with you some of the results and any insights I gleam from this gadget. I love one pot wonder meals so this will be my primary focus and hopefully I can share some successes along the way and help you to avert any cooking calamity along the way too. So stay tuned, as I am heading in, wish me luck! :D

Comments