Image via Wikipedia
What can be better for a nice party than a nice Lime Cherry Daiquiri? Slushy and tasty with a wonderful red sugared rim you will be serving this easy recipe time and time again.
- 1 6-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate or 1/2 of a 12-ounce can (3/4 cup) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2/3 cup rum
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon Cherry flavor extract
- 1 Jar Cherries drained, reserve red syrup
- 4 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- In a blender container combine limeade or lemonade concentrate, Cherry flavored extract and rum. Cover and blend until smooth. With blender running, add ice cubes, 1 at a time, through opening in lid until mixture becomes slushy. Top with a bright red Cherry.
- Pour reserved red Cherry syrup into a shallow bowl. In a second bowl pour in a few tablespoons of sugar. Take glasses you will be serving your drinks in and dip into red Cherry syrup and then dip into sugar for a nice rimmed glass for your Daquiris.
- Makes 6 (about 4-ounce) servings.