Two Ingredient Biscuit Recipe

Home Made Biscuits
Phototgraphy by Dawn Gagnon ©2023


 If you are looking for a super fast, super simple flawless recipe for home made biscuits, this is the one. The first time I tried this recipe, I had a hard time believing it could be better than my tried and true go to recipe. I was so wrong. What I learned was this 2 ingredient recipe not only was superior to every recipe I used, but versatile enough to use in other recipes where I might would've gone with canned biscuits. What you will discover is that this recipe, offers super light, high rising perfection!

Give this a try and I promise you, you'll never look back!

Enjoy!

Preheat oven to 400 degrees

Ingredients

2 cups self rising flour

2 cups heavy whipping cream

Mix, roll out the dough, cut to the desired size, I use an upside down tumbler lol. The most important thing is a clean sharp cut through, so biscuits rise higher. 

Bake

12-15 mins depending on your oven, I recommend checking at 10 minutes and go from there.

Tip:

Don't roll out dough too thin or over work it for best results! 

Comments