Beef Stroganoff using Carne Picada

Beef Stroganoff using Carne Picada

Anyone taking a look at this recipe blog will know immediately I love to use Carne Picada at every turn. Just like ground beef, Carne Picada is so versatile in so many recipes! One of my family's favorites of course is simple Carne Picade Beef Stroganoff, ready in 30 minutes and gone in a lot less time. He's a simple recipe for your family, and it easily feeds 4-6 people.

Ingredients:
One package of Carne Picada
3 cups sliced mushrooms
1 onion diced
2 beef bouillon cubes
2-3 tablespoons of Soy sauce
2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper to taste
(1) 13.25 ounce package of your favorite noodles
1 large can of cream of mushroom soup

In large skillet brown Carne Picada, Onions and mushrooms. Add in bouillon cubes, Soy sauce,Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Add in 1/2 cup of water and simmer for about ten minutes. Add in large can of cream of mushroom soup and heat through.
In large Dutch oven or stock pot, prepare pasta according to package directions and strain. Either mix all together with Carne Picada or spoon beef mixture over Pasta, either way, its a quick and easy meal your family will love.

Comments

  1. When you say a "large" can of soup, do yo mean the 10.5 oz, or a larger size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The largest you can find. I usually cook a lot at one time so I go for the largest one I can find. If that isnt available I used a few of the smaller ones. They seem to be easier to find in my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The largest you can find depending on your family size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet S10:22 AM

    what size "package of carne picarda". This is the first package of this kind of this beef & it is 2.2#. So all of it or just a portion. I'm cooking for me with maybe 3 leftover servings. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Janet I use atleast 2 lbs when I make this, but I am cooking for a family of 4. If I have left overs I simply eat for lunch the next day or vacuum seal and freeze. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

WE LOVE OUR READERS! We also believe in give and take. If you leave a link to a site that we can't leave a comment and link to, you will be considered SPAM.