A bowl of guacamole beside a tomato and a cut avocado, as served by the El Tango Taqueria in Lakewood, Ohio, USA (part of the Greater Cleveland Metropolitan area). The photographer noted on Flickr that the "chef/owner brought over the avocados and tomato after he saw the camera" and that it was "[m]ade fresh to order". (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
If you love Guacamole, you'll love being able to make your own. So tasty, and you can add to or take away from this basic recipe and come up with something your whole family will love.
- 2 avocados large ripe, peeled and pitted
- 1 tomato large, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/4 cup onions minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise real
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Mash avocados with fork. In bowl, combine avocado, tomato, onion, lemon juice, salt, pepper, hot sauce, garlic powder, sour cream, mayonnaise, and Worcestershire sauce. Place a piece of plastic directly on guacamole until ready to use.